Buy Norco Online
What is Norco?
Norco is a fast-working, effective medication for severe muscle pain. However, before you wish to buy Norco online, you should know it is a Schedule II-controlled substance that has a high risk of misuse and addiction and requires a prescription to buy and use. Generic Norco contains a combination of Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone where Hydrocodone is an opioid pain medication and Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.
What is Norco used for?
Norco uses are approved by the FDA to treat severe muscle pain. However, it shouldn’t be used as the initial option to get relief. As it contains both opioid and non-opioid painkillers in its mixture, it’s considered unsafe to buy Norco without a prescription. Only a specialist can prescribe this drug when other painkillers don’t work.
How Norco works
As a controlled substance, Norco online prescription works directly on the central nervous system to manipulate certain chemicals in the brain to change how your brain reacts to pain. Both the salts of Norco pain medication work simultaneously to provide relief from pain. Hydrocodone, an opioid receptor agonist, attaches to certain mu-opioid receptors in your brain to lower how much pain you feel, and Acetaminophen, an analgesic, stops the production of certain chemicals in your brain, which can help relieve pain.
The general dosage of Norco
Norco prescriptions are available in three different strengths: Norco 5-325 mg, Norco 7.5-325 mg, and Norco 10-325 mg. Before you get prescribed Norco online, your doctor will analyze some factors like your age, the severity of your condition, and other medical issues to determine if you have to prescribe the best Norco dosage for you.
The general dosage of Norco for pain is:
- Initial dosage: 5-325 mg, 1–2 tablets every 4–6 hours. Maximum 8 tablets per day
- Maximum dosage: 10-325 mg, 1 tablet every 4–6 hours. Maximum 6 tablets per day
How to take Norco
Norco medication comes in tablet form to take orally without any restriction of diet. However, in case of any stomach issues, take this medication after a meal to avoid any indigestion problems. This drug should be swallowed whole with some water; if you can’t, you should ask your doctor before breaking the tablet in half.
It is mandatory to consult a doctor before you order Norco online and strictly follow the instructions prescribed by your doctor. Never take this drug more than and for longer periods than the prescription, as it can cause many adverse effects.
Points to know before taking Norco
- Before getting Norco online, inform your doctor if you have other health conditions, including brain disorders, breathing problems, liver diseases, kidney diseases, intestinal problems, difficulty urinating, gallbladder disease, and disease of the pancreas.
- Hydrocodone Norco contains some inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to it, to other opioids, or if you have any other allergies.
- Norco medicine has a high risk of causing severe breathing problems. Before taking this drug, inform your doctor if you have a history of breathing problems like asthma, sleep apnea, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- This medication can make you dizzy and drowsy. If you have taken your dosage, try to avoid driving, operating machines, or doing any other work that requires consciousness until you find yourself stable.
- Norco drugs have a high risk of abuse and addiction. Never crush a pill to inhale the powder, inject it into your vein, or take Norco without a prescription, as it is considered a misuse of drugs, which can further lead to abuse. Before taking this medication, inform your doctor if you have a history of drug abuse or addiction.
- Acetaminophen in Norco can cause serious liver disease if taken more than 400 mg in a day. Your doctor should monitor your condition regularly while taking this medication.
- Noro and alcohol, if taken together, can cause very serious side effects, including death. You should avoid this drug if you are addicted to alcohol.
- Norco prescription is only prescribed to adults aged between 18 to 65 years. Children and senior citizens are not suitable candidates for this drug as they have a high risk of getting serious side effects like stopped breathing, drowsiness, confusion, hallucinations, etc.
- Even after following the prescription, this drug can become habit-forming which can increase the chance of drug dependence. In this situation, the user needs to take this drug regularly to live a normal life. To avoid such a condition, your doctor needs to monitor your condition regularly.
- Never stop using this medication all of a sudden without consulting your doctor, as it can cause serious Norco withdrawal symptoms, including restlessness, mental changes, watering eyes, nausea, diarrhea, and muscle aches. If your doctor wants to stop the medication, the doctor will decrease the dose slowly and gradually until you stop taking it safely.
- Never share your medication with others, especially someone who has a history of drug addiction. Reselling and distributing Norco painkillers without permission is a serious crime.
Possible side effects of Norco
Generally, Norco side effects are very mild and fade away after you have been using this medication for a while. If these effects last longer, inform your doctor right away. These side effects include:
However, some side effects can be seen only in abuse, overdose, or sudden withdrawal of Norco, which are very serious and sometimes cause death as well. These side effects of Norco include:
- Interrupted breathing during sleep (sleep apnea)
- Stomach/abdominal pain
- Difficulty urinating
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual tiredness
- Weight loss
- Slow/shallow breathing
- Severe drowsiness
- Swelling of the face/tongue/throat
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
- Missed menstrual periods
- Loss of interest in sex
Norco interactions with other drugs can interrupt how the medication works and can cause serious side effects. Before you go with Norco online pharmacy, inform your doctor about all other medications you use so the doctor can guide you through all possible interactions. Some possible drugs include:
- Opioid medicines for pain and cough
- Sleeping pills
- Muscle relaxants
- HIV medications
- Medicine for seizure
In case of a missed dose
In case you missed a Norco dose to take on a regular basis, take the dose as soon as you remember. However, if there are only 2 hours left for your next dose, then it’s better to skip that dose. Avoid taking two doses together to complete the Norco daily dosage, as it can cause overdose side effects.
In case of an overdose
Taking this drug more than the prescription can cause serious Norco overdose side effects, including nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, sweating, stomach/abdominal pain, extreme tiredness, yellowing eyes/skin, and dark urine. For these symptoms, rush to the nearby hospital or call the local poison control center immediately.
Norco during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Hydrocodone Acetaminophen Norco shouldn’t be prescribed to women during pregnancy or breastfeeding. It may increase the risk of birth defects if taken during the first two months of pregnancy. Also, using it for a long time may harm the unborn baby. If you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant, discuss with your doctor how quickly and safely you can withdraw this medication.
During breastfeeding, this drug can pass through breast milk and cause numerous dangerous effects on a nursing infant. In this situation, you have to choose between breastfeeding and taking Norco medication
Safe storage and disposal methods
Store the Norco medication in an air-tight container at room temperature, away from extreme heat and moisture. Keep it in a safe place, out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Asking your pharmacist to take back unused drugs is the best option for disposal. Otherwise, dispose of the unused drugs safely so that no one misuses them unknowingly. Destroy all the labels that contain your details.
Alternatives of Norco
There are other drugs available on the market that work for similar conditions as Norco. If Norco is not working for you, you can try other alternatives only by consulting your doctor. Some alternatives are:
#*# Frequently Asked Questions #*#
Norco vs. Vicodin: what is the difference?
Since the amount of hydrocodone contained in Norco is higher than Vicodin, hydrocodone-related side effects like unsteadiness, sleepiness, and dizziness – are almost certain with Norco.
How long does Norco stay in your system?
Norco contains a blend of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. It takes around 2 to 4 days to make a point to focus on hydrocodone and 1 to 2 days for acetaminophen. The rate at which a medication is wiped out of your framework is connected with its half-life.
Norco vs. Percocet: Why are they different?
The contrast between Percocet and Norco is in the condone type. Norco is a mixed drug that contains hydrocodone, bitartrate, and acetaminophen. Percocet is a mixed medication of oxycodone and acetaminophen.
Lortab vs. Norco: Is there any difference?
No, Lortab and Norco are all medications that combine hydrocodone and acetaminophen. They are just brand names used by different drug companies for pretty much the same medicine.
Tramadol vs. Norco: What is the main difference?
Norco (hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen) and tramadol are both opiate (narcotic) painkillers used to get moderate to genuinely extreme agony. Norco likewise contains acetaminophen, a non-opiate painkiller.
Oxycodone vs. Norco: What is the key difference?
One key distinction is that oxycodone is stronger than Norco. This implies that it takes less oxycodone to create similar results as Norco. Oxycodone is additionally bound to be handled more than Norco because it produces more grounded outcomes. This likewise implies that oxycodone has a higher risk of excess.