Buy Codeine Online
What is Codeine?
Codeine is a well-known prescription medication to treat mild to moderately severe pain and also helps to reduce coughing. It is generally prescribed when other painkillers have not worked. However, over-the-counter Codeine can be fake and costlier. To get genuine and cheap Codeine, you can prefer to buy Codeine online. It falls under a specific class of drugs called opioids. It is also available in generic form and works on the brain to manipulate certain chemicals to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
Codeine general dosage
Codeine dosage depends upon several factors, including the user’s age, severity of the condition, other medical issues, and response to the treatment. It comes in four different strengths. Such as Codeine 15 mg, Codeine 30 mg, Codeine 30/300 mg, and Codeine 60 mg. Get prescribed Codeine online, as the doctor will prescribe the best dose according to your needs.
The general dose of Codeine for pain is
Initial dose: 15 to 60 mg, every 4 hours as needed
Maximum dose: 360 mg in a day
How to take Codeine
Take this medication as per your doctor’s instructions, and never buy Codeine without a prescription, as it can cause dangerous adverse effects without guidance. Before taking this drug, read carefully the dosage mentioned in your prescription, and never take more than or longer than the prescribed dosage. Never stop taking this drug without consulting with your doctor, as it can cause serious Codeine withdrawal side effects.
Take online pharmacy Codeine orally with a glass of water. It can be taken without any restriction on food, and taking it on an empty stomach is recommended to make it work faster. However, if your stomach is upset, you can take it with some food.
The prescribed dosage depends on your medical conditions and how you respond to the treatment, and it is meant to be used only by you. Never give your medication to others, as the Codeine dose that is working for you may not work for them.
- Codeine pills can slow down or stop breathing. You shouldn’t use it for severe breathing problems, asthma attacks, or hyperventilation.
- Children who are under 18 years old shouldn’t use Codeine, as they are very sensitive to it. It can cause very serious breathing problems in them.
- People should avoid purchasing Codeine while suffering from specific health conditions. These conditions include brain tumors, head injuries, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, lung disease, intestine problems, asthma, and low adrenal gland functions.
- Even if you follow the prescribed dosage, Codeine may be habit-forming as it contains some narcotic substances. Never take alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, or cough medicine with Codeine as it can increase the chance of addiction.
- Never share your medication with others, especially someone who has a history of alcohol and other drug addictions. Reselling and distributing this drug without permission is considered a serious crime.
Codeine side effects are of two types: mild side effects and serious side effects. Some side effects are very common. However, taking it against the doctor’s prescription can cause serious side effects. This is not the complete list of side effects. Inform your doctor if you find any uncommon effects after taking this drug. Some common side effects are:
- Dry mouth
Some side effects of Codeine can be severe and require immediate medical help. These side effects are very dangerous and can sometimes cause death. These include:
- Skin rash
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling faint
- Trouble staying awake
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual weakness or fatigue
- Feeling faint or lightheaded
- Blurry vision
Codeine interactions with other drugs can change how the medications work or increase the risk of side effects. The below list is not the complete list of Codeine interactions. Before buying Codeine tablets online, ask your doctor to know all possible interactions. Some objects are:
- Antihistamines for allergies, coughs, and colds
- Certain antibiotics
- Antivirals for HIV or hepatitis
- Medications for anxiety or sleep
- Certain medications for bladder problems
- Medications for migraine headaches
- Certain medications for Parkinson’s disease
- Seizures medications
- Medications for stomach problems
- Medications for travel sickness
- General anesthetics
- Medications that relax muscles for surgery
- Other opioid medications for pain
- Inform your doctor if your pain doesn’t go away. You may develop a tolerance to this drug and need a higher dose for pain relief.
- Do not stop taking this medication all of a sudden, as it can cause serious withdrawal symptoms. If your doctor wants to stop the medication, the dose will be slowly decreased over time to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- Codeine medication can make you drowsy or dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs consciousness until you come to a stable condition.
- This drug contains certain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions. Before you get codeine online, inform your doctor if you have any allergies.
- While you are taking this medicine, try to drink 6 to 8 full glasses of water daily to prevent constipation.
If you find you have missed a dose, take that dose as soon as you recall. Skip that dose if it’s almost time for your next dose. Never take two doses together to cover up the daily Codeine dosage, as it can cause dangerous overdose side effects. Try not to miss any doses in the future.
Taking more than the prescribed dose of codeine can cause overdose side effects. These side effects include muscle weakness, cold and clammy skin, pinpoint pupils, very slow breathing, extreme drowsiness, or coma. In the event of a Codeine overdose, seek medical help or contact a local poison control center as soon as possible. Or, your doctor may prescribe you Naloxone to prevent such situations.
It is not recommended to use Codeine in women during pregnancy as it may cause drug dependence in the newborn child. This means the baby will depend on Codeine to live a normal life. If you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant, then you should consult your doctor for a better alternative medication.
The salts in Codeine tablets can pass from the mother to the infant through breast milk and can cause dangerous physical and mental effects on the baby. During breastfeeding, it is recommended to stop taking this drug and consult a doctor for alternate medications.
Store Codeine in an airtight container away from extreme heat and moisture. Keep it in a safe place where no children or pets can find it and consume it accidentally.
Ask your pharmacist for drug take-back options for your unused drugs. Otherwise, dispose of it in a safe place, as it can cause harmful effects or death if taken mistakenly by other people, children, or pets.
#*# Frequently Asked Questions #*#
How long does codeine stay in your system?
It may take up to an hour after taking a dose of codeine before you experience any effects. The half-life of codeine is roughly three hours. Even after codeine is digested (which takes around six hours), many of its metabolites have longer half-lives and can still relieve coughing and pain. In urine, blood, saliva, and hair tests, codeine can be found, depending on the kind of drug test used. Nonetheless, some tests might not be sensitive enough to distinguish between codeine and heroin because they are both opiates made from the poppy plant.
Why is codeine addictive?
Like all opiates, codeine is derived from morphine and has the potential to become addictive, which increases the risk of prescription drug dependence. The “rules” governing the etiology of codeine addiction are ambiguous. Even though their situations are comparable, one person may get addicted while another does not. However, a number of potential contributing elements, including genetics, environment, psychology, and brain chemistry, have been linked to the development of codeine addiction.
How do I get codeine without being prescribed?
Medicines that contain codeine will no longer be available without a prescription. Your pharmacist will be able to help you choose from a range of effective products that do not require a prescription. If you have strong or chronic (long-lasting) pain, you will need to consult your doctor, and if medicines are part of your treatment, a prescription may be needed.
Hydrocodone vs. Codeine: Which one works better?
For mild to moderately severe pain, codeine is usually utilized. Since hydrocodone is more potent, it is prescribed for pain that ranges from mild to severe. Your doctor may prescribe one or both of these drugs on their own or in addition to another medicine, depending on your specific needs.
Codeine vs. Tramadol: Is Tramadol stronger than codeine?
Prescription medicines Tramadol and codeine both appear to be equally effective at relieving pain. There isn’t any proof that tramadol relieves pain more effectively than codeine. Tramadol is an artificially manufactured opioid, while codeine is an opiate medication.